How to Become An Uber Eats Delivery-Partner
You can sign up directly with Uber Eats on the Uber Eats website without becoming an Uber driver-partner, or if you’re already a regular Uber driver-partner you can opt into receiving Uber Eats requests.
Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, bike or scooter.
- Check to make sure Uber Eats is available in your city.
- Ensure you meet the minimum age to drive in your city. You will have to upload a copy of a valid driver’s license.
- Ensure you meet the driving experience requirement. Drivers in the US must pass a background screening and have at least one year of licensed driving experience.
- Make sure your vehicle meets Uber vehicle requirements*
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1999
- Have a valid driver’s license, registration, and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience
- Use any make or model 2-wheel scooter
- Must have motor of 50cc or less that travels no faster than 30 mph
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a government-issued ID
- When signing up, be sure to choose Biking under transportation method
*Delivery varies by city. In many markets, proof of residency is required.
To get started
- Sign up online
Tell about yourself and your vehicle
- Share some documents
Upload your license, registration, proof of insurance, and the necessary information to start the driver activation process
- Get the app and go
Once you’re cleared to drive with Uber as an independent contractor, you will start getting ride requests right on your phone